Projects with special installation conditions or design considerations may require certain styles of cable and fittings not addressed by the CableRail Standard Cable Assembly Kits. This 100' CableRail Reel of cable is 1/8" diameter, grade 316 stainless steel cable. It can be paired with custom quick connectors and QC Lag fittings (sold separately) for versatile uses including railings, trellises, or fences.
This is a great option if your railing condition requires attaching one or both cable ends to a wall or inside face of a post or if using composite-sleeved wood posts. Each assembly must have at least one Tension Adjustment Fitting.
- Made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-tough, 316-grade stainless steel
- 1/8" Cable diameter
- Excellent for straight runs or slight bends
- CableRail Installation in Wood Stair Railing
- Feeney CableRail Overview
- Feeney CableRail Installation Instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||5100|
|Length - Feet||100|
|Material||1 x 19 Construction, 316 grade Stainless Steel|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|