CableRail 1/8" SS Quick Connect Threaded Terminal
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
This Threaded Terminal Quick Connect is usually paired with another Quick Connect threaded terminal. However, it can also be paired with any other fixed end or tension adjustment style fitting. It is a tension adjustment fitting used to terminate cables when you have access to the outside of the face of the post.
Feeney Quick Connect Threaded Terminal is easy to use, when inserted into a drilled hole in the post. It is secured and adjusted with a washer nut (sold separately). The Quick-Connect patented automatic-locking jaws allow installation in the field without any special tools. The cable end is simply inserted into the fitting and the spring-loaded one-way jaws grab and lock on.
Every cable assembly must have at least one Tension Adjustment Fitting.
- Threaded Terminal Quick Connect SS for 1/8 inch cable
- Inserts through a drill hole in the post and is secured and adjusted with a washer nut (sold separately)
- Note: Use beveled washer for angled stair terminations and flat washer for added bearing surface on wood posts.
- 1/4-20 Threading
- 7/16" QC
|Manufacturer Part Number||9904-PKG|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|
Info & Guides
- Threaded Terminal and End Fitting Terminations in Single Corner Post
- Threaded Terminal Fitting Spec
- Threaded Terminal Fitting in Wood Post
- Threaded Terminal Fitting on a Wood Post Level View
- Threaded Terminal Fitting on a Wood Post Stair View
- Threaded Terminal Fitting in Steel Post Level View
- Threaded Terminal Fitting Steel Stair View
- Feeney CableRail Brochure
- CableRail Install Instructions with Quick-Connect Fittings