FastenMaster TimberLOK Heavy Duty Wood Screw - 500 Count 2-1/2"
- Stronger design shear values than 3/8" lags
- Nationally recognized testing and code approvals
- Sharp point and aggressive thread penetrate the densest woods without predrilling
- Unique tapered head countersinks easily into wood for flush appearance
- Proprietary three-step coating process protects against corrosion, even in pressure treated wood. ACQ approved
- Free bit included
FastenMaster TimberLok has stronger design shear values than 3/8" lags and has nationally recognized testing and code approvals. A sharp point and aggressive thread penetrate the densest woods without predrilling. The unique tapered head countersinks easily into wood for flush appearance. Proprietary three step coating process protects against corrosion, even in pressure treated wood. TimberLock is ACQ Approved. TimberLok includes a free bit in every package.
The FastenMaster TimberLok should be installed using a high torque, 1/2" variable speed drill (at least 18V if cordless). Choose the proper length so that threads fully engage the second piece.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|1/2" variable speed drill (at least 18V if cordless)
|Driver Bit Included
|Number of Screws
|Screw Head Style
|.3125" Hex Head
|Screw Point Type
Weights and Dimensions
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.