PAMFast Autofeed Stainless Steel Exterior Wood to Wood Screw
PAMFast AutoFeed PAMFast Stainless Steel Exterior Wood to Wood Screws are designed for high-acetic woods such as redwood and cedar. Stainless steel works well for marine and corrosive environments. The x-point and type 15 point reduces splitting and the small flat head reduces countersink torque. The 2/3 threading ensures a tight connection in a wood to wood application.
- Collated AutoFeed Stainless Steel Screws
- Exterior wood to wood
- For high-acetic woods such as redwood and cedar
- Good for marine or corrosive environments
- 2/3 thread ensures tight connection
- X-Point design and Type 17 point eliminate splitting
- Small Flat head reduces countersink torque
- 1-3/4" compatible with the P12K, PC12, and P13K/KDE/KUE, 2-1/2" and 3" only compatible with P13K/KDE/KUE.
- 2-1/2" Length Made to Order with a 90-Day Lead. Minimum order may apply.
|Compatible Materials||Acetic Woods such as Redwood or Cedar|
|Compatible Tools||PamFast AutoFeed Screw System|
|Number of Screws||1000|
|Screw Head Style||Flat Head|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|