PAMFast AutoFeed Screws for Interior Subfloor - 1000 Count
- Collated AutoFeed Screws
- 50 screws per collated strip means less reloading and more productivity
- For traditional OSB and plywood subfloors. Can also be used for cabinet installation, crating, and other general wood to wood interior applications
- PAMDrive recess eliminates bit grinding and cam-outs
- 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" lengths have a coarse thread with PAMDrive
- 1-3/4" to 3" lengths have a fast thread with PAMDrive which drives up to 43% faster
- 1-1/4" to 2" compatible with the P13KUE, P13KDE, P13K, P12K, and PC12 PAMFast AutoFeed Systems
- 2-1/2" and 3" only compatible with the P13KUE, P13KDE, and P13K models.
PAMFast AutoFeed Interior SubFloor Screws are designed for traditional OSB and plywood subfloors. They can also be used for crating, cabinet installs, and other general wood to wood interior projects. With the PAMDrive recessed drive eliminating bit grinding and cam-outs, and 50 screws per collated strip, installation is fast and easy. Screw lengths of 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" have a coarse thread. The 1-3/4" to 3" lengths have a fast thread that drives the screw 43% faster. The 2-1/2" and 3" screws are only compatible with the P13KUE, P13KDE, and P13K PAMFast AutoFeed System.
|Application||Traditional OSB, Plywood Subfloors, Cabinet Installs, Crating, and Other General Wood to Wood Interior Projects|
|Compatible Materials||Wood to Wood|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Finish||Yellow Zinc Plating|
|Screw Drive Type||PAMDrive Recessed|
|Screw Head Style||Flat|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.