PAMFast AutoFeed High Density SubFloor Screws
- For AdvanTech subfloors and other dense subfloors
- 50 screws per collated strip means less reloading and more productivity
- Thread and tip are optimized for dense, stiff panels
- PAMDrive recess eliminates bit grinding and cam-outs
- Compatible with the P13KUE, P13KDE, P13K, P12K, and PC12 PAMFast AutoFeed Systems
PAMFast AutoFeed High Density SubFloor Screws are designed for AdvanTech subfloors and other dense subfloors. The full thread and x-point ensures correct fastening in high density panels. The PAMDrive recess eliminates bit grinding and cam-outs. These screws can be installed either in an ergonomic standing position or with a shorter handheld tool using a PAMFast AutoFeed System. Each collated strip has 50 screws allowing the focus to be on the job and not reloading the tool.
|Application||AdvanTech and Other Dense Subfloors|
|Compatible Materials||High Density Wood to Wood|
|Compatible Tools||P13KUE, P13KDE, P13K, P12K, and PC12 PAMFast AutoFeed Systems|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Finish||Yellow Zinc Plating|
|Screw Drive Type||PAMDrive Recessed|
|Screw Head Style||Flat|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.