PAMFast AutoFeed Drywall to Wood Studs Screws
- Collated AutoFeed Screws
- 50 screws per collated strip means less reloading and more productivity
- Attaches drywall panels to wood studs
- Full coarse thread design ensures quick penetration into the wood
- Standard #2 Phillips drive recess
- Black Phosphate Coating
- 1-1/8" to 2" compatible with the P13KUE, P13KDE, P13K, P12K, and PC12 PAMFast AutoFeed Systems
- 2-1/2" only compatible with the P13KUE, P13KDE, and P13K models.
- Code Compliant: Conforms to ASTM C1002-14
PAMFast AutoFeed Drywall to Wood Stud Screws are designed to attach drywall panels to wood studs The full coarse threading provides quick penetration into the wood studs. The 2-1/2" screws are only compatible with the P13KUE, P13KDE, and P13K PAMFast AutoFeed System.
|Application||Attaching Drywall to Wood Studs|
|Compatible Materials||Drywall to Wood|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Finish||Black Phosphate Coating|
|Screw Drive Type||#2 Phillips|
|Screw Head Style||Bugle Head|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.