PAMFast AutoFeed CementBoard Screws - 1000 Count
- Collated AutoFeed Screws
- 50 screws per collated strip means less reloading and more productivity
- Attaches cement board such as USG Durock and Hardiebacker to wood on site
- Thread design and modified wafer head deliver consistent countersink and holding power
- PAMDrive recess eliminates bit grinding and cam-outs
- Compatible with the P13KUE, P13KDE, P13K, P12K, and PC12 PAMFast AutoFeed Systems
PAMFast AutoFeed CementBoard Screws are a wafer head screw designed to attach cement board such as USG Durock and Hardiebacker to wood on site. The PAMDrive recess eliminates bit grinding and cam-outs using the included PAMDrive bit for superior connection. The coarse thread design and modified wafer head deliver consistent countersinking and holding power. With 50 screws per collated strip, there is less reloading and more productivity. The screws can be installed using the P13KUE, P13KDE, P13K PAMFast AutoFeed Systems.
|Application||Attaching Cementboard to Wood|
|Compatible Materials||USG Durock, Hardiebacker, Cement Fiber Board|
|Compatible Tools||P13KUE, P13KDE, P13K PAMFast AutoFeed Systems|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Screw Drive Type||PAMDrive|
|Screw Head Style||Wafer Head|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.