FastenMaster LedgerLok Ledger Board Fasteners - 250 Count
- 5/16" Hex with oversized washer head
- IBC/IRC code compliant - ESR# 1078
- Fastens a deck ledger board to the house with no predrilling
- Replace lag screws and through-bolts
- Free 5/16" driver bit in every package
- Proprietary three-step coating process protects against corrosion, even in pressure treated wood. ACQ approved
- Built-in washer head design eliminates the need for additional washer
- Provides greater bit engagement and reduces cam-out
- Stronger design shear values than 1/2" lags
FastenMaster LedgerLok - Bucket of 250 structural wood screws replace lag screws and through-bolts to fasten a deck ledger board to the house with no predrilling. Ledgerlok fasteners have a built-in washer head that provides greater bit engagement and reduces cam-out.
LedgerLok is IBC/IRC code compliant and is ACQ approved. It has a 5/16" Hex washer head and is coated with a proprietary three-step coating process that protects against corrosion (even in pressure treated wood). A Free 5/16" driver bit in every package.
|Certifications||IBC/IRC code compliant. ESR #1078|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Head Type||Hex Washer head|
|Included Accessories||(1) 5/16" driver bit|
|Number of Screws||250|
|Screw Head Style||.3125" Hex with Oversized Washer Head|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.