FastenMaster LedgerLok Flat Head Wood Screw - 50 Count
- TORX ttap drive system with patented stability button for wobble-free installation
- Flat head installs flush to ledger with wide washer head for easier joist hanger placement without interference
- Stronger design shear values than 1/2" lags
- IBC/IRC code compliant - ESR# 1078
- No pre-drilling required
- Proprietary three-step coating process protects against corrosion, even in pressure treated wood. ACQ approved
- 3-5/8" for single ledgers
- 5" for double ledgers and thicker applications
- Free TORX ttap bit in every package
LedgerLOK Flat Head Structural Wood Screws install flush to the joist for easier joist hanger placement and include a TORX ttap drive system. The TORX ttap drive ensures a smooth and wobble-free installation.
Both original hex head and flat head LedgerLOK systems are code-compliant structural wood screws engineered to fasten a deck ledger board to the rim joist of a house with no predrilling. LedgerLOK replaces lag screws and through-bolts, has been coated with a proprietary three-step coating process that protects against corrosion (even in pressure treated wood) and is ACQ approved. The built-in washer head eliminates the need for an additional washer, saving time and money. Use the traditional 3-5/8" for single ledgers and the 5" for double ledgers and thicker applications.
All LedgerLOKs are guaranteed not to rust or corrode for the life of the project. The fasteners have also been tested and approved for use in ACQ including contact treatment levels. LedgerLOKs are not recommended for saltwater applications.
|Certifications||IBC/IRC code compliant. ESR #1078|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Head Type||Flat Head|
|Included Accessories||(1) TORX Ttap driver bit|
|Number of Screws||50|
|Screw Drive Type||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Screw Head Style||Washer Head|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.