FastenMaster GuardDog Exterior Wood Screws - 1350 Count - 3-1/2"
- TORX ttap drive system eliminates strip-out
- Nibs deliver a clean, finished look
- Sharp Type 17 point for fast installation
- Superior ACQ-approved, corrosion-resistant coating
- Aggressive threads for strong holding power and withdrawal strength
- Free T25 TORX driver bit included
- Install two fasteners per deck-to-joist connection
- Covers approximately 375 SF
FastenMaster GuardDog Exterior Wood Screws - 1750 Count is a versatile screw used in a variety of applications including pressure-treated decking, railings, stair stringers, deck frame blocking, dimensional headers, pergolas, and more. The TORX ttap drive system offers unmatched stick-fit and wobble-free installation, eliminating fastener stripping during installation or removal. The durable coating has been tested and approved for use in treatments such as ACQ and CA-B, as well as acidic woods like Cedar and Redwood. This fastener is guaranteed to protect against rust for the life of the project. Note: Corrosion guarantee does not apply when used in salt-water applications.
One pack of screws will cover approximately 375 square feet of surface area based on a fastening pattern of two screws per joist, spaced every 16", into standard 6-inch wide deck boards. Pre-drilling is recommended only when fastening within 1-1/2" of the end of board or when using hardwoods.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.