Cortex 2-1/2" Fastening System for Deckorators Decking - 100 Linear Feet is a fast and easy way to conceal fasteners and screw heads when installing decking boards.
Installation is easy by using two screws per joist connection. The FastenMaster Cortex box includes everything needed, including screws, plugs and (2) setting tools. FastenMaster recommends installing with an 18 volt cordless drill with 1/2" chuck or a corded drill with 1/2" chuck.
- Compatible with Deckorators Vault, Heritage, and Vista Collections
- Conceals fasteners for the entire deck, including first and last boards, perimeter and stairs
- Each box includes (224) screws, (300) plugs and (2) setting tools
- Plugs are made from OEM brand name deck boards, ensuring plugs match the decking
- Conceals the heads of deck screws
- Strong connection between deck boards and joists
- TORX ttap Drive System
- New thread design reduces installation torque and dramatically increases fastener strength
- Length of 2-1/2"
|Compatible Materials||Deckorators Vault, Heritage, and Vista Decking|
|Coverage||100 Linear ft|
|Coverage - Linear Feet||100|
|Head Type||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Included Accessories||(2) Setting Tools|
|Kit Includes||(224) Screws, (300) Plugs and (2) Setting Tools|
|Length - Inches||2.5|
|Number of Plugs||300|
|Number of Screws||224|
|Recommended Spacing||16" OC or Closer|
|Screw Drive Type||TORX ttap|
|Screw Head Style||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|