Cortex Concealed Fastening System for Fiberon Decking is a fast and easy way to conceal fasteners and screw heads when installing Fiberon decking boards. The FastenMaster Cortex box includes everything needed, including 224 screws, 300 plugs and 2 setting tools. FastenMaster recommends installing with an 18 volt cordless impact drill.
How many fasteners are needed? Box contents will cover 100 linear feet for 12" on-center joist installation or 140 linear feet for 16" on-center joist installation. Each box includes 224 screws, 300 color-match plugs, and two setting tools.
- Cortex Concealed Fastening System for Fiberon Decking
- 100 linear feet of coverage
- Each box includes 224 screws, 300 plugs and 2 setting tools
- Conceals fasteners for the entire deck, including first and last boards, breaker boards, perimeter and stairs
- Plugs are made from Fiberon boards, ensuring plugs match the decking
- Conceals the heads of deck screws
- Strong connection between deck boards and joists
- Thread design reduces installation torque and dramatically increases fastener strength
- Length of 2-1/2"
- FastenMaster TC-G and Cortex - Complete Hidden Deck Fastening System
|Compatible Materials||Fiberon Decking|
|Coverage - Linear Feet||100|
|Head Type||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Included Accessories||Includes 224 Screws, 300 Plugs and 2 Setting Tools|
|Length - Inches||2.5|
|Number of Plugs||300|
|Number of Screws||224|
|Recommended Spacing||16" OC or Closer|
|Screw Head Style||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|