FastenMaster Cortex for Azek Decking - 300 SF - 2-1/2"
- Compatible with AZEK Arbor, Harvest, and Vintage Collection
- Conceals fasteners for the entire deck, including first and last boards, perimeter and stairs
- Each box includes screws, plugs and set screws
- Plugs are made from OEM brand name deck boards, ensuring plugs match the decking
- Conceals the heads of deck screws
- Strong connection between deck boards and joists
- New thread design reduces installation torque and dramatically increases fastener strength
- Length of 2-1/2"
Cortex Concealed Fastening System for Decking is a fast and easy way to conceal fasteners and screw heads when installing decking boards. Installation is easy by using two screws per joist connection. The FastenMaster Cortex box includes everything needed, including screws, plugs and setting tools. FastenMaster recommends installing with an 18 volt cordless drill with 1/2" chuck or a corded drill with 1/2" chuck.
Cortex is available in the following decking brands: Cortex Screws for AZEK Arbor, Harvest, and Vintage Collection Decking Cortex Screws for CEVN NEW Decking Cortex Screws for EverGrain Classic Collection Decking Cortex Screws for TimberTech TwinFinish and ReliaBoard Decking Cortex Screws for Trex Accents and Escapes Decking
|TimberTech Azek Decking
|225 SQ/FT for 12" OC, 300 SQ/FT for 16" OC
|Installation Tools Required
|18V or Greater Cordless Drill with 1/2" Chuck or Impact Driver
|Carbon Steel Screws / TimberTech Azek Deck Board Plugs
|Number of Plugs
|Number of Screws
|(1050) Screws, (1200) Plugs, (6) Setting Tools
|16" OC or Closer
|Hidden Deck Fastening
|Screw Drive Type
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.