Cortex Driller Hidden Fastening System for Trex Elevations - 100 Linear Feet
Expected to Ship 5/30/2019
FastenMaster Cortex Driller Hidden Fastening System is the fastest, easiest way to hide the heads of fasteners on deck boards used on steel deck framing. Perfect for use on perimeter boards, stairs, and breaker boards to create a completely hidden fastened deck.
The 1-5/8" Cortex Driller fastener requires no predrilling into steel deck framing. Simply drive the fastener at the preset level using the setting tool to fasten the board and create a clean, cored hole. Next, gently tap in the plug made of the same decking material to create a fastener free surface.
NOTE: To get a smooth finished look, it may be necessary to predrill a 5/32" pilot hole through the deck board. No need to predrill the steel framing.
- FastenMaster Cortex Driller Hidden Fastening System for Trex Elevations steel deck framing
- 100 linear feet of coverage
- Available for all colors of Trex Transcend Decking, including Fire Pit, Gravel Path, Lava Rock, Rope Swing, Spiced Rum, Tree House and Vintage Lantern
- Each box includes 224 1-5/8" stainless screws, 300 plugs and 2 setting tools
- Conceals fasteners for the entire deck, including first and last boards, breaker boards, perimeter and stairs
- Plugs are made Trex deck boards, ensuring plugs match the decking
- Conceals the heads of deck screws
- Strong connection between deck boards and steel joists
|Compatible Materials||Trex Elevations Framing, Trex Transcend Decking|
|Coverage - Linear Feet||100|
|Finish||410 Stainless Steel|
|Included Accessories||Includes 224 Screws, 300 Plugs and 2 Setting Tools|
|Installation Tools Required||Suggested drills: Corded drill with 1/2" chuck, cordless drill with 1/2" chuck and 18V battery, impacted driver|
|Kit Includes||224 screws, 300 plugs, 2 setting tools|
|Length - Inches||1.625|
|Number of Plugs||300|
|Number of Screws||224|
|Recommended Spacing||16" OC or Closer|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|