FastenMaster Collated Cortex for TimberTech Azek Decking - 100 SF - 2-1/2"
- Compatible with TimberTech AZEK Harvest, Landmark and Vintage Collections
- Collated Strips hold the plugs making installation quick and easy
- Each box includes (350) screws, (400) plugs and (3) set screws
- Conceals fasteners for the entire deck, including first and last boards, perimeter and stairs
- Plugs are made from OEM brand name deck boards, ensuring plugs match the decking
- Conceals the heads of deck screws
- Strong connection between deck boards and joists
- TORX(R) ttap(R) Drive System
- Thread design reduces installation torque and dramatically increases fastener strength
- Length of 2-1/2"
Collated Cortex for TimberTech Azek Decking - 100 SF - 2-1/2" is a fast and easy way to conceal fasteners and screw heads when installing decking boards. Installation is fast and easy using the collated cortex strips. No need to worry about dropping the plugs. The package includes everything needed, including screws, plugs and setting tools. FastenMaster recommends installing with an 18 volt cordless drill with 1/2" chuck or a corded drill with 1/2" chuck.
|Collection||Harvest, Landmark and Vintage|
|Compatible Materials||TimberTech Azek Decking|
|Compatible Tools||18V or Greater Cordless Drill with 1/2" Chuck or Impact Driver|
|Coverage||75 SQ/FT for 12" OC, 100 SQ/FT for 16" OC|
|Driver Bit Included||No|
|Head Type||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Material||Carbon Steel Screws, Azek Deck Board Plugs|
|Number of Plugs||400|
|Number of Screws||350|
|Package Includes||(350) Screws, (400) Plugs and (3) Setting Tools|
|Recommended Spacing||16" OC or Closer|
|Screw Drive Type||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Screw Head Style||TORX ttap Drive System|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.