FastenMaster Collated Cortex for TimberTech Azek MAX Decking - 100 SF - 2-1/2 "
- Compatible with AZEK MAX Vintage Collection
- Conceals fasteners for the entire deck, including first and last boards, perimeter and stairs
- Each box includes (350) screws, (400) plugs and (3) set screws
- Plugs are made from OEM brand name deck boards, ensuring plugs match the decking
- Conceals the heads of deck screws
- Strong connection between deck boards and joists
- TORX(R) ttap(R) Drive System
- New thread design reduces installation torque and dramatically increases fastener strength
- Length of 2-1/2"
Collated Cortex for TimberTech Azek MAX Decking - 100 SF - 2-1/2" is a fast and easy way to conceal fasteners and screw heads when installing decking boards. Installation is easy by using two screws per joist connection. The FastenMaster Cortex box includes everything needed, including screws, plugs and setting tools. These collated plugs and fasteners are compatible with AZEK MAX Vintage boards. These boards have a thicker profile and can be installed 24" on center making the boards ideal for docks and boardwalks. FastenMaster recommends installing with an 18 volt cordless drill with 1/2" chuck or a corded drill with 1/2" chuck.
|Compatible Materials||Azek MAX Decking|
|Compatible Tools||18V or Greater Cordless Drill with 1/2" Chuck or Impact Driver|
|Coverage||75 SQ/FT for 12" OC, 100 SQ/FT for 16" OC|
|Driver Bit Included||No|
|Head Type||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Included Accessories||Includes Screws, Plugs and 3 Setting Tools|
|Material||Carbon Steel Screws, Azek Deck Board Plugs|
|Number of Plugs||400|
|Number of Screws||350|
|Recommended Spacing||16" OC or Closer|
|Recommended Use||Docks and Boardwalks|
|Screw Drive Type||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Screw Head Style||TORX ttap Drive System|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.