DuPont 9" x 125' StraightFlash for residential window flashing is ideal for protecting heads and jambs of rectangular windows. By bridging the interface between the rough opening and building envelope, DuPont StraightFlash protects these vulnerable areas that are subject to potential water damage. DuPont StraightFlash is a premium, self-adhered flashing made with DuPont Tyvek and a 100% butyl-based adhesive layer. This makes for a durable, premium window flashing that helps protect rain from entering around window openings in residential and commercial structures.
- Innovative single-sided, self-adhered material that provides superior protection against the elements
- Ideal for helping to protect heads and jambs of rectangular windows
- Durable, premium window flashing that helps protects rain from entering around window openings in residential structures.
- Designed for 120 days of exposure to UV light
- Easy installation with quick release backing
- Adheres to most common building materials
- Contains no asphalt
- Release line ris 2 piece, heavy-duty siliconized paper
|Manufacturer Part Number||D13406721|
|Adhesive||Butyl Rubber (black)|
|Application||Jambs and Heads of Rectangular Windows|
|Length - Feet||125|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Thickness - Inches||30 mil|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|