Quick Jig Rail Guide Template
Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
DekPro Quick Jig Rail Guide is a sturdy, reusable aluminum template that assists the installer of Prestige Aluminum Railing in locating and fastening rail brackets to the correct location on posts. The Quick Jig is for use on level or stair railing sections and eliminates the time and hassle of having to manually measure and center brackets. It also includes an attached 2 way level that can be used to plumb posts. The Quick Jig is available in 3 inch size for 3” Prestige Posts (sold separately) and a 4” size for 4” Prestige Post Sleeves (sold separately). A Prestige Quick Jig provides a top rail bracket guide for 38" and 42" rail heights and a bottom rail bracket guide that provides a 3-1/8" sweep space.
To use the Quick Jig, simply clamp it into place on the post being used. The brackets will align with the openings on the tool and holes can be predrilled. Install the top and bottom brackets in their assigned locations and remove the Quick Jig.
DekPro Prestige Railing is made of durable, powder-coated aluminum that is virtually maintenance free and includes a Lifetime Warranty. It has a stylish, modern top rail design that will compliment any home or building. Available in four popular colors: Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze, Dream White, and Maple Cream.
- Reusable aluminum template for Prestige Rail Kits
- Assists installer in locating & fastening rail brackets to posts
- Eliminates manual measuring and centering of brackets
- Includes attached 2 way level to plumb posts
- Use on level and stair railing sections
- For 38" and 42" rail heights
- Provides 3-1/8" sweep space
- 3” size is for 3” Prestige Post (sold separately)
- 4” size is for 4” Prestige Post Sleeve (sold separately)
- Simple to use, saves time
|Package Includes||(1) Quick Jig rail guide|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|