Prestige Cable Railing 50" Cable Brace with Connectors
DekPro Undrilled Cable Brace (also commonly called an intermediate baluster or picket) is a component in the Prestige Cable Railing system. The undrilled cable brace is for use in unique installations where the hole spacing provided on the pre-drilled cable brace will not work. It can be used in cable railing with or without a bottom rail (sold separately). These intermediate pickets are 3/4" in diameter, 50” long and made of high-quality aluminum. Cable braces are trimmable to fit any rail height and are used to keep cable from deflecting. The Intermediate pickets are available in the colors black and anodized. Black is typically chosen to match black posts and railing. Anodized is a more popular option for individuals wanting a less visible appearance that matches the color of the cable.
DekPro Prestige Cable Railing creates a minimalistic, modern deck railing that does not obstruct your indoor or outdoor view. This cable railing system consists of 1/8” high quality 316 grade stainless steel cable, 4” x 4” aluminum post sleeves and an aluminum top rail.
Typically, 36" railing heights have 10 runs of cable or 9 runs of cable if a bottom rail is used. 42" rail heights will have the full 12 runs of cable or 11 runs and a bottom rail. Check your local codes to see how many cable runs are needed for your system.
- 3/4" intermediate baluster
- Use between posts with unique spacing and with or without bottom rail (sold separately)
- Keeps cables from deflecting
- 50” length
- Trimmable to fit any rail height
- Connectors and stainless steel screws included
- Made of high-quality aluminum
- Available in the colors Black and Anodized
- 36" railing heights will have 10 cable runs or 9 runs and a bottom rail
- 42" railing heights will have 12 cable runs or 11 runs and a bottom rail
|Color||Black and Anodized|
|Compatible Railing System||Prestige Railing System|
|Package Includes||(1) undrilled aluminum cable brace, (2) railing connectors and stainless steel screws|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|