Prestige Cable Railing 42" Pre-Drilled Cable Brace with Connectors
- 3/4" intermediate baluster
- 42” length, Trimmable to fit any rail height
- Use between posts that are greater than 48” apart and with or without bottom rail (sold separately)
- Keeps cables from deflecting over 4”
- Pre-drilled with 12 holes spaced 3-1/8” apart on center
- For level and stair runs, Made of high-quality aluminum
- Connectors and stainless steel screws included
- 36" railing heights will have 10 cable runs or 9 runs and a bottom rail
- 42" railing heights will have 12 cable runs or 11 runs and a bottom rail
- Available in the colors Black and Anodized
DekPro Pre-Drilled Cable Brace (also commonly called an intermediate baluster or picket) is a component in the Prestige Cable Railing system. The cable brace is for use between newel posts that are greater than 48” apart to keep cables from deflecting over 4”. It can be used in cable railing with or without a bottom rail (sold separately). These braces are 3/4" in diameter and made of high-quality aluminum. Both level and stair braces are 42” long. Braces are trimmable to fit any rail height.
Cable Braces are pre-drilled with 12 holes spaced 3-1/8” apart on center for level and stair runs. The stair pickets have oblong slots for cable at an angle. They can accommodate a 30-40 degree stair angle.
DekPro Intermediate pickets are available in the colors black and anodized. Black is typically chosen to match black posts and railing. Anodized is a more popular option for individuals wanting a less visible appearance that matches the color of the cable.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Color||Black and Anodized|
|Compatible Railing System||Prestige Railing System|
|Package Includes||(1) pre-drilled aluminum cable brace, (2) railing connectors and stainless steel screws|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.