Prestige Aluminum Bottom Rail for Glass Railings
- Architectural style bottom rail
- For Prestige Glass Railing
- Use in level and stair applications
- Available in 6ft or 8ft length
- Undrilled to allow flexible glass spacing
- Requires baluster shoes to accept glass balusters (sold separately)
- Made of durable, powder coated aluminum
- Easy Installation, Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available in four finely textured Powercoat finish colors
DekPro Prestige Bottom Rail for Glass Railing is an architectural style blank rail for Prestige Glass Balusters. It is available in 6 foot or 8 foot lengths and can be used in level or stair railing applications. This bottom rail is undrilled to allow for flexible baluster spacing between baluster shoes. Glass railing top and bottom rails both require baluster shoes that are drilled into them to accept the glass balusters.
DekPro Prestige Railing is made of durable, powder-coated aluminum that is virtually maintenance free and includes a Lifetime Warranty. It has t has a stylish, modern top rail design that will compliment any home or building. Available in four popular colors: Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze, Dream White, and Maple Cream.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Color||Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze, Dream White and Maple Cream|
|Compatible Railing System||Prestige Railing System|
|Package Includes||(1) bottom rail|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.