- (10) recessed stair lights
- Designed to mount into risers of a stairway
- Light set at 35 degree angle to light steps
- Features (2) 3’ quick connect leads for easy wiring
- Fast installation
- Friction fits into 1” diameter opening
- Draws .8 watts per fixture
- Light color 3000 - 3500K
- Available in Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze and Dream White
- Kit Includes: (10) recessed lights, 36 watt transformer, dimmer w/ remote, photo eye timer, 9’ Quick Connect lead wire and 1” forstner drill bit
DekPro EFFEX Recessed Stair Light Kit includes 10 recessed lights that are designed to be mounted into the risers of deck stairs to illuminate the steps. The EFFEX Recessed Stair Lights are set at a 35 degree angle for stairs and friction fit into 1” diameter holes. Each recessed light draws .8 watts (8 watts total for all 10 lights) and features a (2) 3’ Quick Connect leads for easy wiring. The EFFEX Recessed Light has a color of 3000 - 3500K. Available in the colors Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze and Dream White.
Kit Includes (10) recessed lights, a 36 watt transformer, a dimmer w/ remote, a photo eye timer, a 9’ Quick Connect lead wire and a 1” forstner drill bit.
DekPro EFFEX Post Caps and Lighting is designed to complete any DekPro Railing System. These accessories are the last step in finishing your project and give the railing a cohesive look.
|Color||Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze and Dream White|
|Kit Includes||(10) recessed lights, a 36 watt transformer, a dimmer w/ remote, a photo eye timer, a 9’ Quick Connect lead wire and a 1” forstner drill bit|
|Power Supply Type||DC|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty when installed with DekPro Manufacturing brand EFFEX transformers. No warranty when used with any other power source.|
|Manufacturer Part Numbers||ADI BUILT KIT, ADI BUILT KIT, ADI BUILT KIT|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.