- Pyramid Post Cap with 4 LED down lights
- Casts light in all directions around the post
- Draws 3.8 watts, light color is 3000 - 3500K
- 3” size with a 3-1/16” opening for 3” Prestige Aluminum Post
- 4” size with a 4-1/16” opening for 4” Prestige Post Sleeve
- For use with a 3-5/8” wood post, use the 4" x 4" with the EFFEX Post Base Adaptor 4" to 3.5" (sold separately)
- Features 2 Quick Connect leads for easy wiring
- Fasten cap with included screws or silicone adhesive
- Made of durable, powder-coated aluminum
DekPro EFFEX Avalanche - Down Light Pyramid Post Cap is designed to finish a wooden, sleeved or Prestige Post and casts light in all directions around the post. This pyramid post cap with 4 long life LED down lights is available in a 3” x 3” size for 3” Prestige Aluminum Posts (sold separately) and a 4” x 4” size to finish a 4” Prestige Post Sleeve (sold separately). For a 3-5/8" wood post, use the 4" x 4" post cap together with the EFFEX Post Base Adaptor 4" to 3.5" (sold separately). The EFFEX Avalanche Post Cap features a stylish modified pyramid design that is made with premium aluminum components and finished with a durable powder coat. Each glow light draws 3.8 watts and has a light color of 3000 - 3500K. It features 2 Quick Connect leads for easy wiring and includes color matched stainless steel screws to fasten the cap to the post. If preferred, post caps could also be installed using a silicone adhesive instead of the included screws.
|Color||Absolute Black, Cocoa Bronze, Dream White, and Maple Cream|
|Package Includes||(1) Pyramid Post Cap with 4 LED down lights and color matched stainless steel screws|
|Power Supply Type||DC|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty when installed with DekPro Manufacturing brand EFFEX transformers. No warranty when used with any other power source.|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.