WiseRail Legacy Cable Railing - Inside Run for Wood Posts
WiseRail Legacy Cable Railing - Inside Run for Wood Posts has an Adjust-A-Body with hanger bolt tensioner allowing you to penetrate the screw directly into the inside of your wooden end post. The other end has a Push-Lock Fitting which requires no swaging or special tools. Drilling is minimal with the Legacy series with inside to inside mount.
Use the Legacy series for tight areas, 90 degree rail turns on the same post, or wall attachments. The pre-cut cable system can be easily trimmed to a finished dimension in the field.
- For wood posts
- Inside-to-inside mount for tight areas or applying a 90 degree turn on the same plane on the same corner post
- Tensioning device is an Adjust-a-Body with hanger bolt on one end and a Push-lock Lag on the other end
- Made from corrosion resistant, high-strength type 316 stainless steel
- Minimal drilling
- Sleek and beautiful design
- Kit includes (1) adjust-a-body with hanger bolt, (1) pre-attached swaging ferrule, (1) locking nut, (1) push-lock lag, and 1/8" 1x19 stainless steel cable
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Diameter - Inches||.125|
|Kit Includes||(1) Adjust-A-Body with Hanger Bolt, (1) Pre-Attached Swaging Ferrule, (1) Locking Nut, (1) Push-Lock Lag, and 1/8" 1x19 Stainless Steel Cable|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|