Anodized Aluminum Cable Brace - 42"
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
WiseRail Anodized Aluminum Cable Brace - 42" is used between structural posts to keep cables code compliant. The anodized aluminum brace is 3/4" x 3/4" and 42" long. Can be cut for needed size. For the level runs, holes are pre-drilled at 3-1/8" on center totaling 13 holes. The stair run comes undrilled and must be field-chamfered to match stair angle. Includes 2 plugs and screws.
- Brace between structural posts
- Keeps cable code compliant
- 3/4" x 3/4" x 42" for cutting down to any size rail height
- Level run pre-drilled at 3-1/8" OC
- Stair run must be field-chamfered to match stair angle
- Includes cable brace plugs to attach to top and bottom rail or deck
|Dimensions||3/4" x 3/4" x 42"|
|Included Accessories||2 Plugs and Screws|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|