DeckWise ExtremeS Ipe Clip Short - 100 Count Kit
- Kit includes: (100) ExtremeS Hidden Deck Fasteners; (100) #8x2" Stainless Steel T15 Star Drive Screws; (3) 5/32" Spacer Tools; (1) Instruction Sheet
- Creates a 5/32" gap between deck boards
- For use with air-dried and kiln-dried lumber along with composite or PVC decking
- Reduces fastener tilting during installation improving gap consistency
- Takes more resistance from warped boards to maintain gap spacings
- Allows for expansion and contraction on the width of air and kiln dried hardwoods and allows expansion/contraction along the length of composite/PVC decking
- Unique design allows for more tolerance in grooved side profile with increased hold-down area UV resistant
The Ipe Clip ExtremeS Fastener Systems is compatible with pvc and composite decking, air-dried and kiln-dried lumber. The clip creates a 5/32" (4mm) decking gap.
The Ipe Clip deck fasteners were designed to prolong and enhance the performance of hardwood, PVC, and composite decking. Created for maximum holding power, the ExtremeS hidden deck fasteners are made with a malleable and durable polyethylene body and stainless steel insert. The leg creates a 5/32" gap between deck boards.
Ipe Clip deck fasteners are proven to be up to 3X stronger than other deck fastening systems and are engineered to work with all decking materials. The unique design offers fast and easy installation, while resulting in a professionally finished deck with no visible fasteners. Devised to allow the wood or composite to expand or contract due to weather conditions, the deck will remain as beautiful as it was when it was first built.
|Sub Brand||Ipe Clip|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||50 sq ft|
|Gapping||Creates a 5/32" gap between deck boards|
|Included Screws||100 #8x2" Stainless Steel T15 Star Drive Screws|
|Kit Includes||(100) ExtremeS Hidden Deck Fasteners; (100) #8x2" Stainless Steel T15 Star Drive Screws; (3) 5/32" Spacer Tools; (1) Instruction Sheet|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||UV and chemical resistant polyethylene with stainless steel insert|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Workability||All work can be done from the top-side of the deck|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.