DeckWise Ipe Seal End Grain Sealer with Brush - 16oz
- 16 oz. covers approximately 250 square feet and includes a handy brush lid for easy application
- Prevents end splitting on freshly cut wood and extends the life of your deck boards
- Application is recommended within 24 hours of cutting wood
- Note: do not apply this to your deck surface. This product is for end of board use only. Sealer is a wax based product for end grain sealing
- The end grain sealer can be used on wood or composite products
DeckWise Ipe Seal protects the end grain of hardwood deck boards by applying Ipe Seal within 24 hours of cutting. This specially-formulated hardwood end grain sealer is made in the USA and can easily be cleaned up with soap and water.
The 16 oz Ipe Seal container covers approximately 250 square feet of decking and the 1 Quart Ipe Seal covers approximately 500 square feet of decking.
|Manufacturer Part Number||IPE-SL-16-OZ|
|Sub Brand||Ipe Oil|
|Application||Apply Liberally with Brush Upward|
|Clean Up||Soap & Water|
|Color||Natural Wax (Dries clear)|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||250|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.