Composite Deck Screws - #10 x 2-1/2" - 1050 Count
DeckWise 305 Grade Composite Self-Drilling Deck Screws are designed to meet your highest deck building standards for ease, performance and value. This stainless steel auger-tipped screw provides higher protection against surface mushrooming, staining or corrosion, and is recommended for most composite decking brands. Available with painted heads in Hardwood Brown, Composite Grey, and Sand, with a T-20 tip delivering the utmost torque possible. Reversed screw threads compress composite dust and flutes on the shaft ensure composite boards are held tightly to the underlying framing.
- Stainless steel bodies are strong and corrosion-resistant
- Painted heads in Sand, Hardwood Brown, and Composite Grey for composite decking
- T-20 star drive delivers plenty of torque without stripping out the heads
- Head designed to eliminate mushrooming or marring of deck surfaces.
- Sharp Type 17 auger point cuts fast and clean without splintering or splitting
- Threads designed to grab the deck board and hold it tight to joists
|Head Type||T20 Star Drive|
|Length - Inches||2.5|
|Material||Heat Treated 305 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Threads designed to grab the deck board & hold it tight to joists, plus compress dust to reduce mushrooming|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|