Composite Deck Screws - #10 x 2-1/2" - 100 Count
DeckWise 305 Grade Composite Self-Drilling Deck Screws are designed to meet your highest deck building standards for ease, performance and value. This stainless steel auger-tipped screw provides higher protection against surface mushrooming, staining or corrosion, and is recommended for most composite decking brands. Available in various painted heads colors with a T-20 tip delivering the utmost torque possible. Reversed screw threads compress composite dust and flutes on the shaft ensure composite boards are held tightly to the underlying framing.
- Stainless steel bodies are strong and corrosion-resistant
- Various painted heads available to color match composite decking
- T-20 star drive delivers plenty of torque without stripping out the heads
- Head designed to eliminate mushrooming or marring of deck surfaces.
- Sharp Type 17 auger point cuts fast and clean without splintering or splitting
- Threads designed to grab the deck board and hold it tight to joists
|Head Type||T20 Star Drive|
|Length - Inches||2.5|
|Material||Heat Treated 305 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Threads designed to grab the deck board & hold it tight to joists, plus compress dust to reduce mushrooming|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|