Bugle Head Stainless Steel Colormatch Deck Screws - #10 x 3-1/8"
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
DeckWise Bugle Head Stainless Steel Colormatch Deck Screws - #10 x 3-1/8" is designed for wood projects and decks of all kinds including use with hardwoods, thermal wood PT and composites. With its under-head nibs plus fast-start tip, the Bugle-Head all-purpose wood screw is perfectly suitable to be driven in and countersunk into wood and deck boards. The shank is manufactured to endure wood swelling and seasonal shrinkage. A six lobe T25 drive ensures a tight bit fit to prevent cam-outs. Pre-drilling is not required except for exotic hardwoods.
- Made from high-quality 305 or 316 grade stainless steel
- Easy installation - T25 Star drive finish heads
- Double countersunk flat bugle head has 6 nibs
- Coarse threads approximately 2/3rds up the shank
- Type-17 auger point with coarse threading which pulls boards tightly together
- Driver bit included
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Head Type||Six Lobe T25 Drive|
|Length - Inches||3.125|
|Material||305 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Type 17 Auger Point|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|