Altitudes Deck Support Pedestal - Stationary with Low Profile
The DeckWise Stationary Altitudes Deck Support Pedestal with Low Profile has the ability to be set from 1-1/2 inches at the lowest setting (this includes a short PVC pipe) up to 24 inches at their maximum safe height. The non-adjustable flat head is for installation areas with no slope. Precise 3/16 inch spacer tabs are integrated into the head to produce perfect tile gap spacing and are easily punched out for deck tile placements where tabs are not needed, such as around corners or around circumferences for added support. Additional pedestals are needed when supporting heavy objects such as planters and grills. Pedestals have a warranty up to 1200 lbs of load.
The DeckWise Altitudes Deck Support Pedestal System builds horizontal decking over underutilized spaces such as sloped roof tops, balconies, and plaza areas. It can be built over pipes, cables, drains, or service ducts. The Altitudes Pedestal System head and base have deck drainage holes for water, are exceptionally stable with 4 inch PVC Schedule 40 Plain End Pipe, and are impervious to freeze thaw cycles from the use of 20% Talc added to a polypropylene resin. Elevating 24” x 24” modular hardwood deck tiles even over cracked concrete or walkways, the Altitudes Pedestal System creates a beautiful outdoor living space in otherwise improbable areas.
- Includes: (1) Altitudes Pedestal Base Assembly, (1) Pedestal non-adjustable Head Assembly, (1) Lockit Down Washers with screws, (4) Pine Tree Fasteners, (1) 3/16" long hex wrench, and (1) 3/32" long hex wrench
- Enables anyone to easily build elevated all-natural hardwood deck using 24" x 24" modular hardwood deck tiles
- Use for installation areas with no slope
- Build over pipes, cables, drains or service ducts
- Can be mixed and matched with the Adjustable Height Pedestal for multiple pitched surfaces or the Stationary Pedestal
- Precise 3/16 inch spacer tabs are integrated into the head to produce perfect tile gap spacing
- Bases may be trimmed for a tight fit around a corner
- Additional pedestals are needed when supporting heavy objects such as planters and grills
|Included Accessories||(1) 3/16" Hex Wrench and (1) 3/32" Hex Wrench|
|Rating||Up to 1200 lb Max Load|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|