Altitudes Deck Support Pedestal - Stationary
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
The Altitudes Deck Support Pedestal is a stationary hardwood deck tile support which has the ability to be set from 2-21/32 inches at the lowest (this includes a 1-1/2" Schedule 40 PVC pipe to connect the head and base) up to 24 inches at their maximum safe height. The self-leveling swivel head has slope compensation from 0-5%. Precise 3/16 inch spacer tabs are integrated into the head to produce perfect tile gap spacing and are easily punched out for deck tile placements where tabs are not needed, such as around corners or around circumferences for added support. Additional pedestals are needed when supporting heavy objects such as planters and grills. Pedestals have a warranty up to 1200 lbs of load.
The Deckwise Altitudes Pedestal System builds perfectly horizontal decking over underutilized spaces such as sloped roof tops, balconies, and plaza areas. Elevating 24” x 24” modular hardwood deck tiles over cracked concrete or walkways, the Altitudes Pedestal System creates a beautiful outdoor living space in otherwise improbable areas. The Altitudes Pedestal System head and base have deck drainage holes for water, are exceptionally stable with 4 inch PVC Schedule 40 Plain End Pipe, and are impervious to freeze thaw cycles from the use of 20% Talc added to a polypropylene resin.
- Includes: (1) Altitudes Pedestal Base Assembly, (1) Pedestal Self Leveling Head Assembly, (1) Lockit Down Washers with screws, (4) Pine Tree Fasteners, (1) 3/16" long hex wrench, and (1) 3/32" long hex wrench
- Enables anyone to easily build elevated all-natural hardwood deck using 24" x 24" modular hardwood deck tiles
- Pedestal is at fixed height with a maximum safe height up to 24 inches
- Can be mixed and matched with the Adjustable Height Pedestal for multiple pitched surfaces
- Build over pipes, cables, drains or service ducts
- Utilizes a self-leveling swivel head with slope compensation from 0-5%.
- Schedule 40 PVC pipe (up to 24 inches at their maximum safe height) gives each pedestal support for additional strength to withhold live loads up to 1,200 lbs.
- Precise 3/16 inch spacer tabs are integrated into the head to produce perfect tile gap spacing
- Bases may be trimmed for a tight fit around a corner
- Additional pedestals are needed when supporting heavy objects such as planters and grills
|Dimensions||23.875 x 23.875 x 1.6875|
|Height - Inches||1.6875|
|Included Accessories||(1) 3/16" Hex Wrench and (1) 3/32" Hex Wrench|
|Kit Includes||(1) Altitudes Pedestal Base Assembly, (1) Pedestal Self Leveling Head Assembly, (1) Lockit Down Washers with screws, (4) Pine Tree Fasteners, (1) 3/16" long hex wrench, and (1) 3/32" long hex wrench|
|Length - Inches||23.875|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Rating||Up to 1200 lb Max Load|
|Recommended Use||For sloped roof tops, plazas, or balconies. Over pipes, or where a outdoor living space is desired over cables, drains or service ducts|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
|Manufacturer Part Numbers||SPVC-2656, SPVC-2656 BULK|