DeckWise 18/8 Grade Heat-Treated Stainless Steel Trim Head Screws - #8 x 1-3/4"
- T15 Star Drive delivers torque without stripping screw heads
- Made from 18/8 grade heat treated stainless steel
- Features a nail point tip that penetrates the densest hardwoods
- Serrated saw threads make self-drilling easier than ever
- Compatible with DeckWise Ipe Clips
- Commonly used when clips are not used
- For surface screw mount for hardwoods and other woods
- Uses Ttap T15 Star drive bit (sold separately)
DeckWise Self-Drilling Heat Treated Deck Screws are easy-to-use because there's no pre-drilling required for face screwing or hidden deck fastening. Specially engineered screw nail point tips will penetrate the densest exotic hardwoods. The serrated thread design prevents deck boards from ugly splits or splintering, even when drilling close to the board edge.
DeckWise Self-Drilling Deck Screws are heat treated for extra toughness. The nail point tip self-drills while serrated saw threads remove sawdust out of the way for flawless face screwing jobs. These screws feature a patented TTAP T15 Star Drive head with locking bit, which eliminates bit slipping, so builders won't have to worry about the dreaded broken screws or stripped out heads. Engineered exclusively by DeckWise, these Self-Drilling Deck Screws make installation of hidden deck fasteners easier and quicker than ever.
|Application||Commonly used when clips are not used. Also, for surface screw mount for hardwoods and other woods|
|Compatible Fasteners||DeckWise Ipe Clips|
|Head Type||T15 TTAP Star Drive|
|Length - Inches||1.75|
|Material||18/8 Grade Heat Treated Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Four-sided Tip, Serrated Saw Threads, Nail Point Tip|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.