Deckorators Recessed lighting kit is compact, ultra-bright and offers the perfect lighting for any outdoor living area. The low-volt LED lights are ideal for building into stairs, step-downs, doorways and wherever else ambient lighting is desired. Lights come 8 to a package with transformer and light sensor included.
Lights are most commonly used to illuminate stairs and are placed on the risers. They can also be used for accents under bottom rails or front mounted on facias. The bulbs are slightly angled to highlight the beauty of deck.
The lighting kit is hard-wired and starts with a 16' extension cord, then 2.5' to the photo sensor, then 30" to the first light. The lights repeat every 30". Each light has a male and female end so nothing can be cut. A sensor is included in the kit. However, the light sensor is not required and can be bypassed in the setup process.
- Recessed lighting kit includes 8 LED lights, 1 transformer, 1 16' extension wire, 1 light sensor and a 1" drill bit
- low-volt LED lights
- For use with 12-volt, low-voltage outdoor landscape lighting system only
- Additional 2-pack add-on kits and extension wire are available separately
- Requires a 1" diameter mounting hole for installation
- Wiring includes two 32" 18/2 gauge with quick connections
- Each LED light uses .25 watts
|Compatible Transformers||Deckorators LED Transformer (included in kit)|
|Depth - Inches||1.5|
|Height - Inches||1.625|
|Kit Includes||8 LED lights, 1 transformer, 1 photo sensor, 1 extension wire, 1 drill bit and 1 photo sensor installation screw|
|Material||Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Faceplate with a Polycarbonate Back|
|Power Supply Type||DC|
|Width - Inches||1.625|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|