CXT Pro Graspable Stair Composite Railing Kit - 6'
Deckorators CXT Pro Graspable Stair Railing - 6 feet is designed to meet specific code requirements for graspability without the use of a secondary handrail. Rails are pre-drilled to increase the speed of installation and take the guesswork out of baluster spacing. The railings are made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC). and can be used with Deckorators CXT Rail Kits can be used with the Deckorators CXT Railing System.
The CXT Pro system emulates the look of real painted wood and combines proven Strandex(R) technology on the interior with an ultra low-maintenance exterior cap stock for long-term durability and strength. Deckorators CXT code-compliant railing boasts a 25-year limited warranty, which covers installations using Deckorators CXT, aluminum and glass balusters.
- Each kit includes (1) graspable upper rail, (1) lower rail, (2) inner rails, (2) support blocks with connectors and screws, and (1) stair hardware kit
- One inner rail and the bottom rail are pre-drilled for balusters (15 holes for 6' with 30 connectors)
- Made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC) to emulate wood
- Compatible balusters include: CXT Balusters, Classic Round Balusters, and Scenic Glass Balusters (sold separately)
- The balusters will need to be miter cut to the proper stair angle.
|Certifications||2006 and 2009 IBC and IRC, Code Compliance Reseasrch Report CCRR-0171|
|Compatible Materials||CXT Balusters, Classic Round Balusters, Scenic Glass Balusters|
|Kit Includes||(1) Graspable Upper Rail, (1) Lower Rail, (2) Inner Rails, (2) Support Blocks with Connectors and Screws,(4) Stair Brackets, (16) 1" Countersunk Screws, (4) 1-1/2" Pan Head Screws, (8) 2" Countersunk Screws, (1) Drill Bit, (30) Baluster Connector Screws, and (1) Bracket Template|
|Length - Feet||6|
|Material||Extruded Wood-Plastic Composite (WPC)|
|Rating||Residential Use Only|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|