Deckorators CXT post sleeves coordinate with the look of the horizontal rails. They are designed with thicker corner walls for increased long-term performance. The Paramount post sleeve is ideal for joining angled railings or at the end of stairways.
Deckorators Post Sleeves easily install over a standard cedar or treated 4x4. The CXT Paramount Post Sleeve has an eye-catching appearance and is available in several colors. It works in combination with Deckorators CXT 6' or 8' rail kits and several post caps (sold separately).
Trim CXT Post sleeves so they are at least 1-1/2" longer than the overall railing height to accomodate a post cap. Slide over the posts, then slide the base trim over the sleeves. For example, a 36" high railing would require the post sleeve trimmed to a minimum of 37-1/2". It can be left longer if desired. Slide a trimmed post sleeve over each 4x4 railing post. Slide a post base trim over each post sleeve.
- Post Sleeve Kit installs over a traditional 4x4 cedar or standard treated post
- Includes post sleeve and post skirt
- Color matched to the CXT Rail kits and balusters
- Sleeve can be trimmed if lower rail heights are preferred
- Use in combination with Deckorators CXT Post caps caps (sold separately)
- Actual outside dimensions 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
|Compatible Post - Inches||4 x 4|
|Kit Includes||(1) Post Sleeve, (1) Post Skirt|
|Material||Extruded Wood-Plastic Composite (WPC)|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|