CXT Pro Contemporary 6' Stair Composite Railing Kit
Deckorators CXT Pro Contemporary Stair Rail Kits are easily install. Deckorators CXT Railings are made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC). Deckorators CXT Rail Kits can be used with the Deckorators CXT Railing System.
The CXT Pro system emulates the look of real painted wood and combines proven Strandex(R) technology on the interior with an ultra low-maintenance exterior cap stock for long-term durability and strength. Deckorators CXT code-compliant railing boasts a 20-year limited warranty, which covers installations using Deckorators CXT, aluminum and glass balusters.
The CXT Pro Contemporary Top Rail has overall dimensions of 3.4" width x 2.18" tall with a 0.25" wall thickness. The bottom rail is a u-shaped co-extruded WPC rail with dimensions of 2.86" width x 1.85" tall x 0.25" wall thickness. The top and bottom rails are attached directly to the structural supports wit 304 stainless steal mounting brackets.
- Each kit includes (1) upper rail, (1) lower rail, (2) inner rails, (1) drill bit, (4) brackets, (30) screws and (2) support blocks with connectors for 6' kit
- One inner rail and the bottom rail are pre-drilled for baluster (15 holes for 6' with 30 connectors)
- Made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC) to emulate wood
- CXT Stair Rail Kits do not include balusters.
- Compatible balusters include: CXT Balusters, Classic Round Balusters, and Scenic Glass Balusters
- The balusters will need to be miter cut to the proper stair angle.
|Compatible Materials||CXT Balusters, Classic Round Balusters, Scenic Glass Balusters|
|Kit Includes||Each kit includes (1) upper rail, (1) lower rail, (2) inner rails, (1) drill bit, (4) brackets, (30) screws and (2) support blocks with connectors for 6' kit|
|Length - Feet||6|
|Material||Extruded Wood-Plastic Composite (WPC)|
|Rating||Residential Use Only|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|