Deckorators CXT Pro Colonial Stair Composite Railing Kits are easily install. Deckorators CXT Railings are made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC). Deckorators CXT Rail Kits can be used with the Deckorators CXT Railing System.
The CXT system emulates the look of real painted wood and combines proven Strandex(R) technology on the interior with an ultra low-maintenance exterior cap stock for long-term durability and strength. Deckorators CXT code-compliant railing boasts a 20-year limited warranty, which covers installations using Deckorators CXT, aluminum and glass balusters.
The CXT Pro Contemporary top and bottom rails are attached directly to the structural supports wit 304 stainless steal mounting brackets.
- Each CXT Pro composite railing kit includes (1) upper rail, (1) lower rail, (2) inner rails, (1) drill bit, (4) brackets, (30) screws and (2) support blocks with connectors for 6' kit
- One inner rail and the bottom rail are pre-drilled for baluster (15 holes for 6' with 30 connectors)
- Made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC) to emulate wood
- CXT Pro Stair Rail Kits do not include balusters. compatible balusters options include:
- CXT Balusters (includes fastball baluster connectors with purchase of CXT balusters)
- Classic Round Balusters (baluster connectors and stair adaptors sold separate from aluminum balusters)
- Secnic Glass Balusters (glass baluster connectors and stair adaptors sold separate from glass balusters)
- Note: If using non-CXT balusters, be sure to select 29" or longer balusters to meet most building code requirements
- The balusters will need to be miter cut to the proper stair angle.
|Compatible Materials||CXT Balusters, Classic Round Balusters, Scenic Glass Balusters|
|Kit Includes||Each kit includes (1) upper rail, (1) lower rail, (2) inner rails, (1) drill bit, (4) brackets, (30) screws and (2) support blocks with connectors for 6' kit|
|Length - Feet||6|
|Material||Extruded Wood-Plastic Composite (WPC)|
|Rating||Residential Use Only|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|