Deckorators CXT Pro Contemporary Rail Kits are easily install. Deckorators CXT Railings are made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC). Deckorators CXT Rail Kits can be used with the Deckorators CXT Railing System.
The CXT Pro Railing system emulates the look of real painted wood and combines proven Strandex technology on the interior with an ultra low-maintenance exterior cap stock for long-term durability and strength. The CXT Pro Colonial top and bottom rails attach directly to the structural supports with 304 stainless steal mounting brackets.
- One inner rail and the bottom rail are pre-drilled for baluster (15 holes for 6' with 30 connectors or 20 holes with 40 connectors for 8')
- Made of co-extruded wood-plastic composite (WPC) to emulate wood
- CXT Rail Kits do not include balusters.
- Compatible balusters options include CXT Balusters, Classic Round Balusters, and Scenic Glass Balusters.
- With aluminum and glass balusters, baluster connectors and stair adaptors sold separately.
- Note: If using non-CXT balusters, be sure to select 29" or longer balusters to meet most building code requirements
- Deckorators CXT Railing Installation
|Compatible Materials||CXT Balusters, Classic Round Balusters, Scenic Glass Balusters|
|Kit Includes||Each kit includes (1) upper rail, (1) lower rail, (2) inner rails, (1) drill bit, (4) brackets, (30) screws and (2) support blocks with connectors for 6' kit or (3) support blocks with connectors for 8' kits|
|Length - Feet||6|
|Material||Extruded Wood-Plastic Composite (WPC)|
|Rating||Residential Use Only|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|