Deckorators ADA-compliant handrail components are ideal for meeting special building codes, along with very practical for homes with small children and seniors. Made of heavy-gauge aluminum and durable PVC, the 12" x 18" x 12" 180-degree return loop is available in textured black, textured white and weathered brown to complement popular railing products used in new home and building construction.
A graspable, ADA-compliant handrail is an important component to consider when planning a deck with stairs. Whether you're constructing a residential composite deck, lumber deck or a deck made from other decking material, you're typically required to install a graspable handrail on one side of the deck's stair railing when there are four or more stair risers present.
- ADA 180 Degree Return Loop
- 12" (length of short side) x 18" (length of long side) x 12" (gap between two sides)
- Made of heavy gauge aluminum and durable PVC
- ADA compliant to meet special building codes
- lenght of the long portion is 18", the lenght of the short portion is 12", and the gap between the two is 12"
|Code Approval||Meets 2009 IRC|
|Dimensions||12" x 18" x 12"|
|Material||Heavy-Gauge Aluminum and PVC|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|