- #7 star drive
- 1750 screws covers approximately 500 square feet
- Trim head reduces visibility
- Side-angle entry secures deck boards directly to joists
- No pre-drilling required (except for capped composite and hardwood)
- Designed for wood, composite, and PVC square decking
- Available in ProTech coated steel or 316 stainless steel
- 2 free driver bits included
CAMO Edge Deck Screws - 1750 Count are an innovative, easy-to-install hidden fastener that delivers a high-end look at an affordable price. The trim head reduces visibility on the edge of the board and the T-15 Star Drive offers the best connection, reducing cam-outs and stripped screws. Edge Screws feature a patented rake tip that augers material out as they're driven, reducing the potential for board splitting and cracking. They are compatible with all square deck boards—including pressure-treated, PVC, composite, capped composite, cedar, redwood, and hardwood (pre-drilling is required for capped composite and hardwood). CAMO Edge Screws are for exclusive use with CAMO Marksman Pro tools to make installation even easier. Available in ProTech Coated Steel for inland environments that face regular exposure to the elements, and 316 Stainless Steel for installations in highly corrosive (saltwater) or harsh chemical (chlorine, wood strippers, ice melt) areas.
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.