CAMO Trimhead Stainless Steel Deck Screws 1-7/8" - 1750 Count
- 2 free driver bits included
- 1 package of 1750 fasteners covers 500 square feet (16" OC Joists)
- Affordable and easy-to-use
- Creates a beautiful deck surface that is fastener-free
- No pre-drilling required. (Only recommended when installing hardwood decking)
- Side-angle entry secures deck boards directly to joists
- Designed for use with Treated Lumber, Composite, PVC, Hardwoods and Cedar decking
- Used by DIY and Pro deck builders
- Screws back out easily if a board requires replacement
The CAMO Trimhead Stainless Steel Deck Screws 1-7/8" - 1750 Count is a grade 316 stainless steel trim head screw that covers 500 square feet (16' OC Joists). The side-angle entry secures deck boards directly to joists creating a beautiful deck surface that is fastener-free. The hidden deck fastening system is easy to use by DIYers and Pro deck builders alike. Screws back out easily if a board requires replacement.
The Stainless Steel CAMO Hidden Fasteners are recommended for all exterior deck installation and are necessary where corrosion resistance is needed. It is designed for use with pressure treated lumber, composite, PVC, cedar, redwood and hardwood or imported hardwood. When installing hardwood decking with stainless steel CAMO hidden fasteners, pre-drilling is recommended.
|Manufacturer Part Number||345219S|
|Compatible Materials||Treated Lumber, Hardwood, Cedar, Composite or PVC Deck Boards|
|Coverage - Square Feet||500|
|Included Accessories||(2)CAMO Driver Bits|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Recommended Use||Hidden Fasteners for 1.25" Decking|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.