Fastening a grooved deck board up against a house or structure can be challenging. With Camo deck starter clips, this project becomes much easier.
The first deck board can be installed with Camo deck starter clips. Each pack of starter clips includes 25 clips and 25 fasteners. Both the clips and fasteners are made of 304 grade stainless steel for corrosion resisistance.
Wondering how many starter clips are needed for your project? Starter Clips are required at each cross joist location. They can be used on end boards or as an L bracket.
- Achieve a fastener-free deck surface: secure the first and last grooved board with Starter Clips
- Contains 25 clips and 25 fasteners made of 304 Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Easy to install: place clips on the outside of the joist, center with the cross-joist, and fasten.
- CAMO Starter Clips can also be used as an L-bracket
- One package covers approximately 30 linear feet (joist spacing of 16 inches)
|Manufacturer Part Number||344087|
|Appearance||Semi gloss black finish with a screw holes in the bend of the bottom outer flange, and another near the top of the inner flange, and rolled edge at the top of the outer flange.|
|Compatible Materials||Grooved Decking|
|Coverage - Linear Feet||30|
|Gapping||Trex Elevations Start Clip automatically creates a 1/4" space between each board|
|Material||304 stainless steel|
|Package Includes||25 clips, 25 fasteners|
|Recommended Materials||Designed for use with grooved decking|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|