CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System is a sensible choice that eliminates the need for multiple colors, types, and sizes of fasteners. The hidden deck fasteners are easy to install, require no pre-drilling, and provide a 1/16" spacing (with X1 tool). CAMO Hidden Fasteners are an affordable choice that also create a beautiful, fastener-free surface. Fasteners are secure and attach directly to the joist to reduce board movement. Screws backout easily, if needed. CAMO Hidden Fasteners are warranted and guaranteed against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.
Note: The Pro-X1 works with all types of boards, just like the other tools. However, oftentimes composites and PVC boards require a larger gap than 1/16" in their installation guidelines, so that is why some users may not use the X1 on these materials. It really depends on the board manufacturer. The CAMO Pro-X1 is used most commonly for pressure treated wood because of treated wood shrinking up after it is installed.
- Designed for soft wood installations
- Fits any 5-1/4" to 5-3/4" deckboard
- Can also be used for composites or PVCs that are 5-1/4" to 5-3/4"
- Heavy-duty, contractor-grade tool
- CAMO Marksman Pro is the recommended tool for both Pros and DIYers
- Creates a 1/16" deck spacing
- Designed for use with CAMO Hidden Deck Fasteners only
- Overview and Usage Video
- CAMO Marksman Pro Deck X1 Tool
|Manufacturer Part Number||345002|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|