- Deck boards can be installed with no gap to allow for natural contraction
- Side-angle fastener entry leaves the surface fastener-free
- Positions CAMO Hidden Fasteners for side-angle entry to the deckboard
- Designed for installing treated lumber with CAMO Hidden Fasteners Only
- Attaches to any drill
- Heavy-duty, contractor-grade tool
- For additional gap options, can be used with secondary spacers
Designed for installing treated lumber with CAMO Hidden Fasteners, the CAMO Marksman Edge attaches to any drill. Deck boards can be installed with no gap to allow for natural contraction, and side-angle fastener entry leaves the surface fastener-free. With the Marksman Edge, treated wood has never looked better.
|Manufacturer Part Number||345020|
|Compatible Materials||Treated Lumber and Other Softwood Lumber|
|Installation Tools Required||Attaches to any drill|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.