CAMO Hot-Dip Galvanized Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Hex Head Structural Screws - 5/16"
- Hot-dip galvanized coating offers premium corrosion protection
- Type 17 slash point removes board material as it's driven, reducing friction and drive time
- Hex head reduces cam outs and drives easy
- 7/16" hex head with 14.6 mm (0.575") washer locks into a hex driver, allowing you to drive without holding onto the screw
- Straight knurl above the thread reduces torque, aiding in driving speed
- Code-approved hot-dip galvanized coating is tested to meet ASTM A153, Class D standards and is approved for use with pressure-treated lumber
- Use for deck blocking, posts, beams, outdoor structures, and other general construction projects
- For interior and exterior use and for coastal applications
CAMO Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Hex Head Structural Screws start fast with no pre-drilling and drive easily in wood deck posts, beams, handrails, and other general construction projects. They are third-party tested and certified IRB and IRC code-compliant, and are an ideal replacement for traditional 1/2” lag screws and through-bolts. Their 7/16” hex head with 0.575” washer locks into a hex driver, allows you to drive without holding on to the screw. These structural wood screws are hot-dip galvanized for premium corrosion protection.
|Indoor and Outdoor
|Certified IRC and IBC Code-Compliant
|ACQ Treated Lumber
|Driver Bit Included
|Screws and (1) 7/16" Hex Drive Bit
|Screw Drive Type
|Screw Head Style
|Screw Point Type
|Type 17 Auger Tip
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.