CAMO Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Hex Head Structural Screws - 5/16"
- Type 17 slash point removes board material as it's driven, reducing friction and drive time
- Hex head reduces cam outs and drives easy
- 7/16" hex head with 14.6 mm (0.575") washer locks into a hex driver, allowing you to drive without holding onto the screw
- Includes 7/16" hex drive bit in every package
- Straight knurl above the thread reduces torque, aiding in driving speed
- Coated with proprietary PROTECH Ultra 4 coating system which features four layers that combine to provide the ultimate corrosion protection against harsh environmental elements
- Use for deck posts, beams, outdoor structures, and other general construction projects
- For interior and exterior use
- Black finish
- For wood deck posts, beams, structures and general construction
CAMO Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Hex Head Structural Screws start fast with no pre-drilling and drive easily in wood deck posts, beams, handrails, and other general construction projects. They are third-party tested and certified IRB and IRC code-compliant, and are an ideal replacement for traditional 1/2” lag screws and through-bolts. Their 7/16” hex head with 0.575” washer locks into a hex driver, allowing you to drive without holding on to the screw. These structural wood screws feature an industry-leading PROTECH Ultra 4 four-layer coating system, offering superior corrosion resistance for long-lasting connections.
|Application||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Code Approval||Certified IRC and IBC Code-Compliant|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Recommended Use||Treated and Other Softwood Lumber, but can be used on Most Types of Decking|
|Screw Drive Type||Hex|
|Screw Head Style||Hex Head|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.