- Engineered for use with CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System
- Built in Shoulder sets automatic depth of drive to prevent over-driving the screw and provides maximum holding power
- 3" Driver Bit is designed for use with solid, ungrooved deck boards
- Use with Pro Series Guides and Edge deck screws
- T15 Star Drive
- Recommended installation speed is 2500 RPM
- 2 drivers per pack
The CAMO Driver Bits - Pack of 2 is for square edge or non-grooved deck boards. It has a built-in shoulder sets the automatic depth of drive for maximum holding power and prevents overdriving. This 3" driver bit can be used with the Pro Series Guides and Edge deck screws.
CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System works on any treated lumber, hardwood, cedar, composite, or PVC deckboard. CAMO deck screws and a CAMO Marksman tool combine to deliver a fastener-free deck surface at a price that makes getting the job easy and installing the deck even easier.
|Manufacturer Part Number||345099|
|Bit Size||T15 Star|
|Compatible Materials||Treated Lumber, Hardwood, Cedar, Composite or PVC Deck Boards|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.