CAMO Clip System Starter Pack with Deck Tools
This Kit Includes
- One-stop shop to get started on your deck building project
- Includes (3) LEVER Deck Board Bending & Locking Tool, (1) ClipDRIVE Tool, (900) Edge Hidden Deck Clips, (900) EdgeX Hidden Deck Clips, (50) Starter Clips, and (2) Driver Bits for Grooved Boards
- LEVER tool locks in even warped boards to keep boards straight and space consistent
- ClipDRIVE installs deck clips ergonomically up to 5 times faster
- CAMO Edge Deck Clips are a fast, easy, versatile, and strong clip installation for 90-degree grooved decking applications
- CAMO EDGEX Clips hug the groove in the deck board so no partial installation is required. Designed for any angle decking pattern
- Starter Clips secure the first and last grooved deck board. Can also be used as an L-bracket
- Driver bits are 3" with a higher shoulder for deeper penetration for grooved decking boards
- Tools utilize your favorite drill instead of requiring you to buy a tool with a drill attached
- Warranted for use in leading grooved wood, capped composite and PVC decking products including Trex, TimberTech, AZEK, Fiberon, Deckorators, Veranda, TROPICS, and ChoiceDek
The CAMO Clip System Starter Pack highlights the LEVER Deck Board Bending & Locking Tools and ClipDRIVE Tool to build your deck smarter, faster, and easier. The CAMO ClipDRIVE tool utilizes your favorite drill instead of requiring you to buy a tool with a drill attached. The pack of 3 LEVER tools locks in rows of boards and clips, speeding up the grooved deck installation. Get more work done with fewer crew members. The ClipDRIVE tool is a stand-up tool making clip and screw installation easier on your body, taking the strain off your back and knees. Add these tools to the screws and clips will help you get your current job and future jobs done smarter, faster, and easier.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.